Admission Requirements for Graduate Admission
- Minimum GPA of 2.00 (or third class/division) in Bachelor degrees with: Minimum GPA of 2.5 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent,
- Or, At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC,
- Or, O’Level in 5 subjects wiht a minimum GPA 2.50 & A’Level in 2 subjects with a minimum GPA 2.00 (A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1)
- Or, Average 450 marks out of 800 in GED with five subjects (bellow 410 in any subject is not allowed)
- Or, International Baccalaureate/American High School Diploma.
- Or, Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC and HSC.
Basis for Admission
- Prior academic achievements; and
- Passing the entrance test and interview.
Tuition and Fees (in BDT)